The Epe outing ended with a bang, with most of the ladies commending Iyabo Ojo for throwing such a good party.
Iyabo is planning a reboot of one of her old movies with her boyfriend Paulo, while Mariam is enquiring into surrogacy because she doesn’t want her child to suffer what she calls the “only child syndrome’.
Chioma’s Good Foundation did a wholesome outreach in Ikotun with the funds she had raised from her yard sales while Laura launched her lip care business- all the ladies but Iyabo were in attendance because she was out of town.
But when I say all of these updates from episodes 5 to 6 pale in comparison to all of Faith’s shenanigans in this new episode of RHOL season 2 on Showmax, you have to believe me.
This week alone, Faith:
- Talked with Tiannah, and produced receipts of how she and Dr. Rommel had not known each other for that long to even be considered friends
- Dropped literal gems like “take a backseat, you are caught, stay caught.”
- Stayed composed when Iyabo FaceTimed at Laura’s event and the phone was not passed to her.
- Had Rommel so pressed and didn’t say a word until she had had her drink
- Threw all of Rommel’s icebreakers in the oven and had him galloping around his words
- Went on to show Rommel chats and time stamps of when they started talking to let him know that it’s still a short time for him to be considered a friend. (I’ve never been that second-hand embarrassed for a person in my life😭)
- Had a whole Mr.Asagwara losing all of their composure and yelling after her
- Mariam has to Zukwanike! And fire that tailor while at it.
- But then again, why would she allow herself to be that unfresh. After that gbas gbos, I expected her to go all out like one would when attending a party where their ex will be present
- Then, Iyabo seems to not be that comfortable with Paulo being all out, or is it just me who thinks that?
- Rommel needs to learn to take an L. Seriously
- Who was he sassing with that hip-swinging at the restaurant entrance? Is it Faith, who hadn’t arrived, or the XploreNollywood family😂🤣?
- Faith Morey the diamond of this season could very well be the drama of this season!
This tea is not getting cold any time soon and the drama continues next week.
Therefore, set your reminders for Friday when another episode of Real Housewives of Lagos drops in Showmax !