Today, Mrs Ibukun Awosika, Chairman First Bank of Nigeria Limited will be discussing these issues alongside other panellists at the FirstGem Virtual Portal Launch, online live on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Periscope. Other panellists will include MD, First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Dr. Adesola Adeduntan, Media Entrepreneur, Japheth Omojuwa and Founder, Smart Money Africa, Arese Ugwu. The event will be anchored by delectable on air personality, Aderonke Adebanjo.
FirstGem, an initiative of FirstBank, is a product designed specifically to meet your financial needs as a woman. It does not matter if you are a working professional, an entrepreneur, a business leader or a student, FirstGem was created to empower you to achieve your financial goals and aspirations.
As a member of the FirstGem community, you get:
- Special access to funding and business advisory services.
- Helpful information on how to save, invest and build personal wealth for yourself.
- Regular updates on business opportunities, finances and how to slay in the market place.
- Special promotions and discounts at selected outlets that offer lifestyle products and services (spas, grocery stores, event centres, etc)
- Opportunities to interact with other like-minded women on women issues.
This virtual launch is an event open to every woman. The launch will be live streamed via Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Periscope from 12pm – 1pm on Wednesday the 21st of February, 2018. You will be able to ask FirstBank Chairman, Mrs. Ibukun Awosika; FirstBank MD/CEO, Dr. Adesola Adeduntan and other panellists all your entrepreneurship, business and money questions. Don’t miss it!
To join the event, now, follow FirstBank on these channels: