Multichoice Nigeria has announced the return of the fourth edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show. The show which has made stars such as Ebuka Obi Uchendu, Gideon Okeke, Bisola Aiyeola and Cynthia Nwadiora will be holding auditions in February.
Here are five important things the show organisers revealed at a press conference.
- The Big Brother House this time, will be in Nigeria and construction is underway.
- Auditions for this year’s edition will hold in eight locations on February 1st and 2nd: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Ibadan, Benin and Enugu.
- This year’s edition will last for 90 days.
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu will continue as the host for this edition.
- Headline sponsor for this year is Bet9ja and they’ve promised lots of giveaways.
See more information on audition venues below: